|These services include:
- Testing of academic literacy levels: This entails testing the readiness in terms of language for those preparing to enter into higher education. The test is available in two languages, namely English (TALL) and Afrikaans (TAG).
- Testing of post-graduate academic literacy levels: Many students registering for post-graduate study at South African universities come from non-English speaking countries. We test their readiness to cope with the language demands of post-graduate studies.
- Tailor-made solutions for language assessment: Organisation-specific, discipline-specific or sector-specific assessments can be designed for application in, among others:
- Call centres: Testing call centre agents for a combination of skills, such as their ability to listen, write and seek information
- Financial services industry: Testing the ability of high-level financial advisors to conceptualise and understand terminology and information relating to the economic and financial environment.
- Language course design: Once assessments have been conducted, various courses can be designed to satisfy the language needs of employees.
For more information, please contact us: