|Heritage, in all its various forms, constitutes a complex and vital part of the past, present and future. Thus the appropriate and professional management, conservation and preservation thereof are of the utmost importance.
We promote South Africa's natural, cultural and intangible heritage through the management of heritage projects. These include legally required actions such as environmental and heritage impact assessments, curation and collections management, and the recording and documentation of intangible, historical and archaeological heritage.
We are taking responsibility for the management, conservation and preservation of all aspects of heritage by providing quality services that are competitive and that comply with the highest professional standards.
Areas of expertise
- Advice, consultation and the implementation of heritage resource management
- Professional research on archaeological, historical and socio-cultural aspects pertaining to heritage resources
- Heritage Impact Assessments (HIA), Archaeological Impact Assessments (AIA) and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Cultural Resource Management (CRM)
- Excavation, exhumation and relocation of graves and burials (repatriation)
- Social consultation, community participation processes and social impact assessments
- Training and experience education
- Liaison between specialist consultants
- Local and international archaeological field schools
For more information, please contact us: