The Department of Town and Regional Planning offers a wide range of planning solutions and development support services to the public. These services are underpinned by the expertise and experience of our academics and researchers, and our cooperation with local and international networks in the field of planning and development.
- Strategic planning, long-term planning and scenario planning
- Metropolitan spatial planning
- Integrated development planning
- Municipal infrastructure planning
- Spatial planning and land use management
- Urban and rural regeneration
- Planning and design of sustainable human settlements
- Policy and legislation formulation, assessment and review
- Institutional restructuring
- Planning and development-related research
- Training on integrated development planning, spatial planning, land use management, strategic and long-term planning, local economic development, and settlement planning and design
- Mentoring and professional advice on the above issues.
settlement planning, consultant, town planning consultancy